Removing vinyl or ceramic tiles is a challenging and tedious task. To do this well, you need the right expertise and equipment, to make certain that your concrete floor isn’t damaged ahead of any new flooring installation.
The process of removing ceramic of vinyl tiles involves the clearing away of tiles or vinyl from your old floor to reveal the concrete flooring underneath. Only when the floor has been cleared of these tiles or vinyl can it be leveled and then polished as per your requirements.
In addition to the above, we also provide a range of services targeted to assisting you with creating the floor you desire, including:
- Removal of line marks – this is where you have an undesired/incorrect line mark on your floor or road surface that you want removed.
- Hazardous concrete lip/trip hazard removal – a common issue where two concrete floor slabs aren’t level resulting in a safety hazard where the risk of people tripping is increased.
- The removal of epoxy, glue, and adhesives. We know these substances well, with many methods to remove these depending on the circumstances of your concrete floor.
- Leveling of concrete floors – Whatever gradient you need, we can level your floor to your exact specifications, whether it be for preparing a tile floor or a polished surface, we can do it.
- Preparing your surface flooring – whatever your specifications, we can prepare the concrete floor for you.
- Screed removal – On many a construction process, you will find an excess of cement needs to be dealt with, either leveling or removing the cement. We will do this efficiently for you.
If you are looking for any of these services, get in touch with us as we are the best in the industry. We will take the time to help you every step of the way with the removal of your tiles or vinyl, providing suggestions on the best solution available that meets your specifications and needs. So please don’t hesitate to get in touch today, whether its for your office, home, or commercial development, we are keen to serve you today.